Stow-on-the-Wold & District RFC

Stow Rugby Club was founded in 1879 and was a founder member of the Gloucester Rugby Union. It moved to its present site in Oddington Road in 1967.

In 1984 a new clubhouse was built and this was later extended and renovated in 1996 to provide the extensive facilities enjoyed by the club today.

For more information, call 01451 830887 or visit the club's website at www.pitchero.com/clubs/stowrfc/
© Loving The Cotswolds. 2017.