North Leigh Roman Villa
Summary:The remains of a Roman courtyard villa are situated near North Leigh in Oxfordshire.
The remains of a large, well built Roman courtyard villa are situated just north of the hamlet of East End in North Leigh parish in Oxfordshire.
The most important feature is a nearly complete mosaic tile floor, patterned in reds and browns, which can be seen through a viewing window.
The site is located in a peaceful rural landscape, within a loop of the River Evenlode.
North Leigh, Oxfordshire
0870 333 1181